Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 1, week 4 part 2

Drum roll please..brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb...3.8 lbs for a total loss of 11 lbs!!!!

I didn't stay for the meeting, but I did find out what this week's challenge is and I can definitely do it. Write down 10 short activities (fold socks, answer 5 emails, sort mail, etc...) I can do when hunger starts. Put the 10 slips in an envelope and when I'm hungry, pull one and do what it says. If the hunger passes then it wasn't really hunger, but boredom. I like it. It could be a great tool for any habit that needs breaking.

Well, since my main post was earlier, I just thought I'd post the results and tonight's menu...Beef Bourginon, 8 points for 1-1/2 cups. I'll probably put it over whole wheat pasta for another 2 points.

Less later,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment