Tuesday, April 6, 2010

26.4, 26.4, 26.4!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but Easter happens!

I weighed in on Friday morning and found that I had passed 25 lbs and have gotten to 26.4 lost. I feel fantastic! I'll have to buy some clothes shortly, but am living in baggy bottoms for now. I've shrunk back down into some of the clothes I'd outgrown, and then through them.

I'm doing more minutes on the elliptical, have some sense of control over my food choices, and try to be diligent with my tracking and planning. That is still key for me. If you get to lunch and have already lost sight of the food for the day, there's nowhere left to go. But you also have to keep it in perspective. If you mess up and over-do, you don't throw in the towel, you say, "What are you going to do next?".

I wish I had taken some body measurements when I started, but I couldn't bring myself to see those numbers. They were worse for me than the scale.

My goal keeps moving. Originally, I thought 25 would be where I wanted to be, but now I'm there and I acknowledge what I've accomplished already, but I'm not there yet. I'll see what the next 10 feels like and decide where to go from there.

Less later!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment