Monday, May 11, 2009

pre-trip pictures for perspective

I'm working on the best way to share photos, so as my guinea pigs, please let me know if this link works.

There are only 3 photos (why waste the effort for more if it doesn't work well). For now, I'm going with our apple site photo albums. I tried the picasa, but had some technical issues, sooooo, IF the known technology works, that's what I'll stick with.

The maps are for perspective. The first map is unmarked of the whole country. The second marks in yarn our planned route. I must admit, I am now a bit...hmmmm.....awestruck? by the size of what we are undertaking, but voyage on! The yarn travels through 25 states and Canada.

The box of toys is what we are referring to as our mobile entertainment center; physical activities that can let off some steam at rest areas and parks along the way. We still need to add a few items and we do have a box of "in the car" games. We're not doing portable dvd players this time. We're going to see if they (the kids) can handle actual interpersonal communication with each other and us.

Here's the link.. pre-trip pics

No comments:

Post a Comment