Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 6, week 7 I found the elliptical!

Ahhhhh, a little exercise and I didn't throw my back out again. What a relief. The elliptical still works and my exercise ball didn't pop from dry rot when I sat on it. I think I'll stick with the elliptical, as long as I can stay healthy. I'm working on core strength on the ball. That ought to help keep my back healthy.

The scale keeps going down and I can see it in the mirror. My clothes are getting baggier, but I'm not buying new yet. I'm still losing and a season change is coming, so I'm not spending money I'll just have to spend again in 8 weeks. I did buy a new swimsuit at Costco in a size smaller than last year! Costco is definitely a place where you have to jump on the bargains while they're there. Next week, that deal might be gone.

I still need to find some kind of exercise I really LOVE. I do exercise, but only because I have to. There's GOT to be something active that I can find that I will do because I WANT to. Is there a support group for people who hate to exercise? Like Kelly Osbourne in Dancing With the Stars said, "I hate to sweat". I really related to her in that moment.

OK, I'm just rambling now. I'll sign off and go to some aerobic housecleaning...maybe Olympic vacuuming.

Less later,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment