Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whoa! That's too long between posts...

Wow! Really? I haven't posted since February? Tsk, tsk, tsk, shame on me.

Anyway, I'm back to post today. Weight loss? Still in check. I do still have to log my food and points, or I do stray. Accountability. That's the name of the game for me. New job? Fantastic first year is completed and I have signed my contract for next year. Yay! Kids? Healthy, happy, enjoying summer. Ted starts high school (Westwood IB Programme) in August, and Claire starts at the Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies (also IB) as a 4th grader in August. The future's so bright, they've gotta wear shades. Chip? Still stuck with me :). He's working on renovating the kitchen as well as converting the GTO to CNG. Mom? Back at her own home in NJ after nearly two months recuperating at our home from a tri-malleolar fracture and the surgery to repair it.

We're off on our (now annual it seems) trip to the east coast. The kids and I leave this weekend, Chip will join us for a part of it later. We'll see a few roadside oddities along the way, as well as the St. Louis Arch, Statue of Liberty, and the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum. There will be boardwalks, beaches, fishing, swimming, junk food, and fireworks. Plus what other unknown surprises await? We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment