Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our nation's parks are wonderful!!!!

If you haven't done so in a while, please take any opportunity you get to visit our National Park Service facilities. We've now seen six of them (I think) and all have been fantastic. They are well kept, staffed with knowledgable, friendly staff (when staffed). They do a great job with the educational programs and the Junior Ranger as well.

We're almost through with our trip now. One more day in Utah (Bryce NP), then we'll go to Lake Powell area, sleep in Page, AZ, get up and head to Holbrook and the Petrified Forest National Park? Monument?, then home. Only 3 more hotel beds and sharing a single bathroom with my family of 4.

I'll try to post more from home when I can better organize my thoughts and the pictures. I just wanted you all to know what fun this has been and how great to support our National Parks.

Homeward bound now!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed every word and picture. What a great adventure. joani leavy

    ReplyDelete